Introduction to Excel Formulae & Functions
The aim of the training is to start with the fundamental principles and slowly build on this knowledge by creating more complex Formulae using Functions. This will also be an opportunity to fill some gaps in delegate’s knowledge. Delegates should have basic knowledge of Excel.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to create calculations across worksheets, type simply formulae and function and understand the difference between a relative and absolute cell reference.
Formulae and Calculations
- Creating formulae
- Using operators to add, subtract, multiple and divide values
- Identifying Relative & Absolute
- Calculations with percentages
- AutoSum, MAX, MIN, AVERAGE and COUNT
- Using dates in a formula
Further Formulae functionality
- Absolute cell references
- Named cells and ranges in formulae
- Creating formulae across worksheets
Introduction to Logical Functions
- Using the SUMIF and COUNTIF functions
- Using the IF function
Please email email@example.com to book a place.
Thursday 22nd March 2018
This course can be delivered on-site. Please enquire for details.
Registration 9.15am, Start 9.30 – Finish 12.30pm
£65.00 plus vat